Paul Davis Restoration, the nation’s premier disaster recovery and restoration specialist, seeks an enthusiastic and driven individual that is passionate about people, getting great results and excels in a team-oriented work environment for our Recruiter position. We are a high energy, high performing, and fast-growing company looking for exceptional people to help us grow our amazing company. If you want to go from good to great, you want to be here!
As a Recruiter, you play a key role in attracting and acquiring the right talent to help us to continue to build our amazing company and family focused culture. We will rely on you to expand our talent pipeline and hire only the best people to join our Paul Davis family.
What you’ll do?
- Build relationships – Leverage community contacts and on-line networks to build a strong pipeline of candidates
- Hire top-notch people – Efficiently screen, interview and make offers
- Hit your goals – Take initiative to exceed hiring goals
- On-Boarding – Ensure quality hires by completing thorough background checks and provide an exceptional new hire experience
- Opportunity – Play a critical part in developing this new, evolving position
Skills you’ll need:
- One to two years full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Extreme passion for creating a positive experience for both the candidate and hiring manager
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about helping find talent to build great team
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- PTO – Paid Time off and seven company paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401K with employer contribution
- Company recognition
- Paid Professional and Industry certifications and training