DPI Staffing, a fast-paced, socially-conscious staffing agency, is growing and we are ready to add a high energy, results driven Recruiter to our Portland, Oregon team! This is a team-based role in a fun, collaborative environment with remote work currently offered. The position involves recruiting for a variety of short- and long-term and temp-to-hire positions and building a strong pipeline for new opportunities. Additionally, the individual in this role will assist current temporary employees with various inquiries and will review and forward weekly timesheets to the payroll specialist.
Some core responsibilities:
- Create and post job ads, through collaboration with hiring managers, to appropriate job boards, social media, workforce partners, etc.
- Source candidates via various methods such as internal ATS, internet database searches, job fairs, networking, referrals, social media, etc. to ensure a consistent flow of qualified applicants
- Evaluate and prescreen candidates through review of online applications as well as phone, virtual, and/or in-person interviews
- Document and track candidates accurately and timely in the applicant tracking system
- Field and resolve general employee and customer inquiries
- Forward weekly employee timesheets to payroll, ensuring all have been received and are accurate and complete
- Maintain branch social media sites (Facebook, etc.)
- Develop and nurture customer relationships
- Independent travel to host/attend job fairs and check-in with customers
A few profile essentials:
- High likeability, friendliness, and humility
- Energy, hustle, and accountability
- Can naturally craft a compelling story
- Organization and ability to problem solve; likes a challenge
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility
- An instinct for collaboration and partnership
- A focused desire to simply get stuff done
- Technologically adept, social media experience, Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
The ideal candidate will have prior Staffing or Recruiting experience. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary with bonus potential and a full benefits package along with a positive company culture, business casual environment, and remote/onsite flexibility.
Interested? We want to hear from you – apply today!
The DPI Group is a non-profit entrepreneurial organization providing business solutions with a social impact. DPI is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and has seven satellite locations around the country. DPI provides a competitive salary plus benefits, as well as great co-workers and work environment.
The DPI Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
- Address NE Portland