Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment, selection, and on-boarding process for Operational Divisions, entry level and high volume Union recruitments. Screen applications, identify and select the most qualified and competent candidates. Leads recruitment process for additional Divisions as needed.
Ensure a commitment to safety through consistent and professional behaviors in performance of job requirements that demonstrate safety is a fundamental value that guides all aspects of our work. Perform related duties as required.
Serve as a good steward of TriMet by regularly utilizing our transit system to maintain a strong and current understanding of customers’ experiences and of TriMet’s product and service offerings.
- Manage the recruitment process for entry-level positions, Operational divisions’ recruitments, high volume recruitments, and assist in additional recruitments as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers. Advise managers on current Divisional hiring needs and goals.
- Act as the Operation divisional in-house recruitment expert to establish successful staffing strategies. Provide full lifecycle recruiting services. Manage and maintain a high volume of recruitment.
- Establish recruiting project timelines and ensure that each recruitment is completed within designated timelines. Update and train managers on appropriate use of selection tools, including online applicant tracking.
- Assist in the New Hire and Onboarding process, as requested.
- Provide career coaching to internal employees.
- Participate in community outreach activities that are targeted toward attracting a diverse applicant pool and workforce.
- Attend career fairs ranging from high school, college, veteran/disability specific events.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking system, including job posting of internal and external employment opportunities. Post job announcements with state required agencies.
Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, and Human Resources is preferred.
A minimum of one (1) years total credited experience.* Experience in recruitment, human resources, or staffing with at least one (1) year in full cycle recruiting, including high-volume recruiting and social media sourcing.
American Staffing Assn (ASA) Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) or similar Certification in Professional Recruitment preferred.
Or any equivalent combination of training or experience.
*The amount of credit a candidate receives for prior years of experience is based on the relevancy of that experience to the required or preferred prerequisites of the job description. Experience is prorated based on hours worked. LRHR assigns and validates the “credited experience”.
Type of Position / Grade / FLSA:
Grade 10, Exempt, Non-Union, Full-Time
Please apply on our website https://trimet.org/careers/
- Address 4012 SE 17th Ave Portland, OR