REACH practices an equity pay philosophy that includes reviewing knowledge, skill, effort, responsibility, and working conditions in the performance of work.
We build futures to REACH the quality of life for our community of all sizes. We’re passionate about supporting people of all backgrounds and having a focus on equity and inclusion. By collaborating we can build a stronger community to provide sustainability and a successful future for our residents as well as their families. Our work shows that we stand together to give a better future for the environment and its residents.
Responsible for all facets of the organizations recruiting including conducting job analysis, identify critical knowledge, skills, and abilities and other characteristics central to the success of the organization.
Managing the talent cycle from conducting job analysis, creating job announcements, identifying recruiting strategies and sources to facilitate the hiring process in the best interest of the organization. Partner with HR Team in providing data analysis and other office and HR administrative functions.
This position has significant influence on the composition of REACH’s workforce. REACH’s dedication to advancing equity, inclusion and racial justice should be demonstrated in every facet of the recruiting
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process including advertising positions, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, reference verifications, offers of employment and background screening requirements. Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process. Regular follow up with Hiring Managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Ensure recruiting processes align to REACH’s commitment to Equity & Inclusion; seeking and developing new processes to promote diversity in all levels of staffing and to mitigate systemic and unconscious biases that may be present in any hiring process.
- Create sustainable partnerships with organizations, people and networks dedicated to increasing access for people with identities under-represented at REACH.
- Create partnerships with hiring managers to manage and communicate hiring process policy and procedure/guidelines with hiring managers and internal employees.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and develop measures to track qualification and diversity of applicant pools for each position. Develop and maintain career opportunity site on reachcdc.org website.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with EEO laws and consistency with established hiring and onboarding processes.
- Seek feedback from managers about quality and effectiveness of recruiting and hiring processes and identify continuous improvements.
- Track and report key metrics including time to fill, cost per hire, turnover, source of hire, and sourcing channel effectiveness.
- In conjunction with other member of HR team, may assess and develop in house training programs such as supervisory trainings and employee orientations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to implement and manage systems
- Ability to manage full cycle recruiting process
- Ability to effectively source candidates through networking in the REACH community
- Solid understanding of legal regulations and guidelines related to recruiting
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
- High level of proficiency in reading, writing and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or minimum two years equivalent level recruiting experience, preferably in a similar setting.
- SPHR/PHR Certification preferred.
Benefits package: REACH offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!
401(k) Retirement plan with employer match, FSA, Medical, Dental, EAP, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D, employee service recognition award system, paid holidays, PTO, personal days, and sick leave. REACH also injects fun and camaraderie into the workplace by organizing activities, contests, and special events for our staff.
**Benefit coverage begins for FT/PT employees on the first of the month after hired, excluding 401(k) plan, other terms apply**
Please visit our careers page to apply:
- Address 4150 S Moody Ave, Portland, OR 97239