CCC is seeking a Recruiter to join our team!
This position is responsible for managing CCC’s recruitment process from application to hire, including recruitment planning, sourcing, assessment, interview coordination, and offer management. This position will also manage programs and outreach efforts to create diverse pipelines.
The Successful Candidate:
You are a skilled relationship-builder who can engage with a wide variety of people. You are eager to connect with potential candidates and promote CCC’s mission and opportunities. You possess the organizational skills to maintain accurate records, manage your work, and meet deadlines. A collaborative nature drives you to engage with all staff and leadership to promote trust and partnership between programs and the Human Resources department.
- Work with the Director and HR Team to develop and implement new strategic recruitment initiatives.
- Develop and maintain expert operating knowledge of the UKG Recruiting and Onboarding modules
- Work with CCC managers to identify recruitment needs and appropriate outreach methods.
- Post opportunities for employment on CCC’s website and with all internal and external sources according to CCC guidelines, Manager’s request, and union contract stipulations promptly.
- Create Recruitment Plans for each opening that include a comprehensive Sourcing Strategy, including active and passive candidate sourcing channels that create diverse talent pools.
- Independently determine when, where, and how to leverage external partnerships, as needed, to supplement talent pools to ensure the highest caliber of talent and diverse pools.
- Maintain excellent communication with hiring managers and applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
- Develop and maintain a posting source list and relationships with community groups to maintain connections to diverse communities. Maintain adequate documentation of efforts to develop these resources and connections made.
- Execute on passive recruitment techniques, including identification, direct outreach and relationship management, to include compliant tracking of candidates in the appropriate systems of record (Applicant Tracking Systems/Candidate Relationship Management).
- Ensure the receipt of appropriate executive approvals when creating and posting new positions.
- Respond to inquiries from applicants and assist with the application process as needed.
- Review applicant pools, conduct initial phone assessment, and independently determine and compile a short list of candidates to provide to hiring managers.
- Provide a good summary and independent recommendations of the most suitable candidates based on job requirements and Affirmative Action Plans.
- Reconcile documentation for the HR recruitment credit card.
- Adhere to all state and federal privacy regulations, including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2, and CCC policies and agreements regarding confidentiality, privacy, and security. Support compliance with all privacy and security requirements under community partners’ and outside providers’ patient confidentiality agreements, including privacy and security requirements for EMR access. This includes immediate reporting of any PHI breach of CCC or outside provider health records to the CCC Legal and Quality departments and the program administrator.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or high school or GED and equivalent combination of relevant skills and experience.
- 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience is required; experience recruiting for healthcare is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, including competency in web-based applications, Word, and Excel. Experience with a web-based applicant tracking system.
- Working knowledge of Human Resource functions and applicable employment law.
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees!
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 4.25% in your 1styear, 6% in the 2nd year, and 8% in your 3rd year!
- 10 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long-Term Disability Insurance!
- Sabbatical Program offering extended time off at years 7, 14, and 21.
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
Central City Concern is a second chance employer and complies with applicable laws regarding consideration of criminal background for employment purposes. Government regulations, contractual requirements, or the duties of this particular job may require CCC to conduct a background check and take appropriate action to address prior criminal convictions.