Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Date Prepared: June 2021
Discover unique talents. Support a growing organization. Create an amazing onboarding experience. As a Recruiting Coordinator you have the ability to create a lasting impression with our employees and candidates. At OnPoint, we love the communities we live and work in and believe in delivering exceptional experiences in all that we do…and we are looking for an amazing new team member to help drive our vision with energy and eagerness.
The Recruiting Coordinator works in partnership with the Corporate Recruiter to prepare job announcements, schedule interviews, and screen eligible candidates for positions throughout the Credit Union. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for the creation and maintenance of electronic employment records for the organization including background checks. This position requires a strong attention to detail, critical thinking, exceptional customer care, heightened awareness of organizational impact, and the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines. Reports to the HR Manager.
- Provides exceptional, responsive customer service and consulting to internal customers and candidates through all stages of the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Partners with the Corporate Recruiter to create job postings, participate in job fairs, screen applicants, conduct interviews, and onboard new hires following company and legal guidelines.
- Performs pre-employment screening including, but not limited to, bondability verifications, reference checks, employment verifications, background and credit checks and new hire paperwork.
- Manages employment process and timecards for temporary employees and interns.
- Creates and maintains electronic personnel files for the organization.
- Prepares monthly reports including: Turnover, Dashboard, Exit Interview, and other reports as required.
- Manages various employee programs, including but not limited to, Employee discounts, Hub updates, NMLS renewal, and other projects as assigned.
- Supports various HR processes, including supply order, personnel files, employment verifications, mail distribution.
- Provides backup to one or more core HR functional areas.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working effectively and influencing decision makers with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced, evolving organization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting and knowledge of best practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in performing job duties.
- Well-developed personal computer skills using internet, and MS Office programs.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 0-2 years full-cycle recruiting experience or equivalent.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Must be comfortable in 1:1 and large group presentation and training situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and utilizing computer systems. Experience using ATS and workforce management software highly preferred.
- Demonstrated effective project and time management skills.
- Experience supporting HR projects, systems, and managing priorities.
- Experience with relationship and consensus building across department lines.