We are currently hiring a Regional Human Resources Specialist to join the Human Resources department at our corporate office in Wilsonville, OR. The Regional Human Resources Specialist will serve as liaison between county employees, county management, and the Corporate Office in Wilsonville by providing information and consultation regarding Human Resources issues, polices, practices, procedures, as well as employment laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops positive working relationships with all employees. Promotes direct communication and positive rapport among employees and managers and supervisors.
- Resolves employee relations issues in a timely manner; provides coaching to all parties, and recommends appropriate actions. This includes interpreting and providing guidance on HR policies and conducting investigations. Consults with the Employee Relations Manager to help develop and execute plans, as needed.
- Acts as both a liaison and an advisor and provides technical expertise on HR issues to Program Directors, county management and county staff. Coaches and trains operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource perspective.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, and OCDC policies and processes.
- Provides guidance and counsel to the Program Directors and county management on employee related problems that could result in oral or written discipline. Assists with the written disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in policy application. Consults with the Employee Relations Manager.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, with a minimum of five (5) years of Human Resources management experience, with at least three (3) years focused on performance management. Must have multiple-site HR experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Possesses theoretical and practical HR and performance management knowledge and experience.
- Clearly expresses ideas, information, and concerns both verbally and in written format in both positive and negative situations in terms everyone can understand.
- Possesses excellent listening skills and the ability to listen carefully and attentively in order to implement solutions that address specific needs.
- Aptitude to create and implement creative solutions to address unique challenges.
- Proficiency in proactively engaging participants in direct dialogue and communication to reach solutions.
- Medical, dental, vision, 11 paid holidays, and sick leave
- Vacation (5 weeks by 5 years)
- 401k program which ranks in the top 1% of the nation
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Address 9140 SW Pioneer Ct,, Ste E, Wilsonville, OR, 97070