Support a portfolio of 7-10 skilled nursing care centers in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and Nevada to drive comprehensive recruiting, talent acquisition, and staffing results forward!
If you love to recruit, if you love to teach recruiting, you are a driver of the recruiting process, apply today to be considered!
The Regional Talent Acquisition Partner collaborates with local leaders to drive the full-cycle recruiting process at assigned locations by providing recruiting expertise, training, support and utilizing all internal and external resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts comprehensive recruiting reviews and develops strategic recruiting plans per location in collaboration with local and regional leadership. Assists in execution of recruiting plan, monitors effectiveness and revises plan as necessary.
- Trains community and center leaders on recruiting process, systems, expectations, resources, and best practices.
- Creates recruiting network and relationships throughout local geographic areas and the industry by utilizing networking opportunities and attending career fairs and community events. Builds community awareness of Prestige Care’s employment brand, career opportunities, and benefits.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and point of contact for assigned locations for recruitment and staffing needs. Provides exemplary customer service by responding to team member inquiries.
- Assists assigned locations with the full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, hiring and onboarding qualified candidates.
- Provides a positive candidate experience in all interactions from initial contact to onboarding.
- Manages, tracks and reports on key recruitment matrices and records data in appropriate platforms.
- Collaborates with departments including operations, clinical, human resources, and IT to drive comprehensive recruiting and staffing results.
- Participates in continuous process improvements of Talent Acquisition department by identifying and developing recruitment strategies, resources, and providing recommendations to Director of Talent Acquisition and other stakeholders.
- Maintains professional knowledge of recruiting trends and best practices. Practices technical and professional self-development including staying informed on employment laws, EEOC, OFCCP, and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
3+ years of full-cycle talent acquisition/recruiting experience is required. Multi-location, training and healthcare experience preferred. Proficient knowledge of EEOC, OFCCP and employment law. Ability to work independent. Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System and CRM is highly preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent applicable experience required. PHR, SHRM, AIRS, or CHCR professional certification(s) preferred.