Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a company located in Oregon City, OR to identify a Senior TA Partner to join their team. This is a direct-hire, full-time, hybrid position. The selected candidate must be a WA or OR candidate. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for owning and leading the full-cycle recruitment process to ensure the company attracts, hires, develops and retains a talented workforce in support of the company’s growth and performance goals. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner works collaboratively with both the hiring managers and the greater HR team to drive results that are aligned with the strategic priorities and initiatives of the company.
- Own the full cycle recruitment process, included but not limited to:
- Posting job descriptions to internal and external websites
- Sourcing qualified passive candidates
- Initial phone screening
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews with selected candidates
- Coordinating and scheduling post-interview debriefing meetings with interview team
- Offer delivery process
- Ensure company-wide compliance with the Recruitment Strategy as well as local/state/federal regulations throughout all recruitment efforts to ensure consistency and quality of talent.
- Lead the other team members on the Talent Acquisition team through recruitment process ownership, training and guidance on recruitment related questions and best practices.
- Develop strong relationships and trust with hiring managers, internal customers, external candidates and new hires.
- Actively participate career fairs, collegiate partnerships, and other external recruitment programs.
- Lead in the branding efforts of the Company as an employer of choice in our industry and geographic area in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Participate in the implementation of HR policies, programs, procedures and departmental goals and objectives.
- Respond to and resolve employee questions related to policies and procedures, benefits and other HR practices as needed.
- Participate in daily TA Standups and weekly TA Sprint Meetings with the greater TA Team to identify and ensure resource availability for TA goals.
- Provide back-up support to other TA Team members as needed.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager with reporting needs.
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives and strategic projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related degree; equivalency to the qualification standard will also be considered.
- At least 5 years of strong recruiting experience.
- Passion for working with people and proven commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, particularly as it pertains to recruitment.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills; friendly, approachable, and professional.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and administrative rules and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions regarding work methods and priorities while maintaining the high confidentiality necessary for personnel work.
- Ability to interpret and apply Human Resources policy and procedures in making work decisions or in providing information to others.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate with Human Resource team members and cross-functionally with all internal customers and candidates/new hires.
- Ability to perform detailed tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple work projects, adapt to changing priorities, and meet set deadlines.
- Dedication to continuous process improvement.
- Basic knowledge of general Human Resources principles and practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Manufacturing and/or Sporting Goods industry experience.
- Experience in a senior or lead capacity in a team.
- Experience with iCIMS (ATS)
- Experience with UltiPro (HRIS)
- Experience with Microsoft Teams