Mulberry Talent Partners: Recruiting Division, is partnering with a nonprofit healthcare company, on a fully remote, contract Recruiting Coordinator. The right candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, is a self-directed learner and has a positive customer-first mindset. Taleo experience is required.
This is a fully remote, full-time, contract opportunity expected to last about 6 months. As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner with a small recruiting team of about 3-4 recruiters, on scheduling and managing the recruitment process.
- Review ATS (Taleo Business Edition) daily to move candidates through the pipeline to ensure a great candidate experience
- Move candidates through the interview process and maintain a high level of communication with the appropriate talent acquisition partner, hiring manager, and members of the hiring team
- Assist recruiters in managing internal tracking documents
- Lead improvement project work to support version upgrade and enhancements to our ATS
- Complete weekly and monthly recruitment metric reports
- Assist with documentation of recruitment process and procedures
- Assist with external job postings and ensure that postings are logged in our budget tracking sheet
- Assist with offer process and new employee onboarding tasks
- Assist and execute on various HR projects
The Ideal Candidate:
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you have 2+ year of experience in recruiting and or HR. You have a passion for talent acquisition and providing the best in class candidate experience.
- ATS experience, Taleo required (Business Edition strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Creative, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to work independently
- Someone who lives in the details, thinks about processes and knows how to get and keep things organized
- Proficient in the use of other Microsoft Office tools, and ability to learn and be highly proficient in Excel, Smartsheet, Trello and Microsoft Teams, Zoom