Are you looking to join this amazing company?
We are looking for a Senior Benefits and Administration Manager to join our team in Portland. The ideal candidate would provide overall administration and compliance for all benefits programs including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and 401k. If you want to be a part of a dynamic team with a strong family feel we would like to hear from you.
- Senior level benefit management to work with plan providers to ensure efficient administration. Research, analyze and recommend new benefit programs to remain competitive and manage costs related to benefit plans. Implement programs providing effective communication and training to employees.
- Educate, mentor and consistently communication to all HR managers on employees benefit plans. Also serves as primary contact for employees related to more complex benefit issues and handles the administration of FMLA and Disability issues
- Drives the education and communication of our 401K programs to all employees
- Oversight of the systems and technology to support the benefit plans. Works closely with Payroll/ HRIS as it related to benefits.
- Stays abreast and ensures compliance with governmental regulations related to benefit programs and labor law, including ERISA, FMLA, and HIPAA.
- Bachelor’s degree with an HR emphasis
- 10 plus years of senior benefits experience
- Strong functional expertise in benefits program design and administration
- Strong customer service skills
- Expertise of government regulations that apply to benefit programs (ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, HIPPA, HCRA)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, group presentation
- Effectively communicates with all levels of employees
- Strong software skills including word, excel, PowerPoint and HR systems
- A process improvement mind set
- CBP, CEBS or CPP certifications, though not required, is desirable
- Experience with compensation and systems though not required, is desirable