Sr. Corporate Recruiter
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 6+ months (subject to change without notice)
Hours: 40 hours/week; Mon-Fri, 8 AM – 5 PM (can flex if needed)
Location: Work from home (Pacific or Mountain time zone only)
The Sr. Corporate Recruiter (Temp) will partner with hiring managers to provide professional recruiting expertise throughout the recruiting process. Requires developing and implementing effective recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified talent, and closely managing all candidates to assure a positive professional experience that enhances the Lam brand.
- Manage all phases of Lam’s corporate full cycle recruiting process
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create detailed job postings
- Identify and implement effective recruiting and marketing strategies to reach pools of diverse qualified talent
- Screen applicants, select the best qualified, and present to hiring manager for consideration
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and assist with the interview process as needed
- Collaborate with hiring managers and/or HR partners during the offer process, recommending base pay, incentives, start date, and other pertinent offer details
- Process candidate hires including setup for relocation and work authorization as needed
- Manage candidate status/flow in the applicant tracking system
- Periodically participate in career fairs
- Bachelor’s degree; will consider 5+ years corporate recruiting experience in lieu of a degree
- Five+ years corporate full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to create professional job postings and marketing strategies
- Ability to extend and successfully negotiate employment offers
- Proficiency using an applicant tracking system for candidate management and reporting
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and enhancing the candidate experience
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Additional required skills and abilities include excellent time management skills with proven ability to consistently meet deadlines; strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills; a proactive self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the scope and function of the position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To be considered for this opportunity please submit an online application at: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=159866&company=LAM
- Address 18625 SW 108th Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062