What’s your goal for 2023? Take the next step in your HR career into a job that will stretch your abilities, provide you with great learning opportunities and provide career progression into an HR Manager and possibly HR Director role over the next 5 years? If this sounds like your goals, we have a great opportunity here at Oregon Oncology Specialists!
In an exciting season of growth, Oregon Oncology Specialists is crafting a new, strategic HR position, Senior HR Generalist, to help us take our suite of medical specialties to the next level. The Senior HR Generalist will play a key role on the Human Resources team, providing administrative and technical expertise in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, compensation, and data analysis. This key position requires strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, with a deep understanding of employee relations, compensation management, data analysis and HR related laws and regulations. Bring your established H.R. knowledge and your vision to this new role, which has the potential to grow into a higher level of leadership over the next 5 years.
At Oregon Oncology Specialists we take care of people. The Human Resources department is critical to this mission because we help employees to be their best every day. HR is a professional resource to both the organization and the employee, supporting a culture of professionalism, collaboration, and personal growth.
Essential Job Functions
- Implement human resources projects and programs related to compensation, performance management, employee development, HR analysis and planning.
- Provide advice and counsel to leaders to optimize employee engagement, team development, and organization effectiveness.
- Participate in developing and coordinating HR guidelines and procedures.
- Build and maintain compensation structure in HRIS system ensuring all compensation changes are processed accurately and timely.
- Recruit high-performing individuals. In partnership with recruitment organizations, develop creative and innovative strategies to recruit high potential talent.
- Address employee relations issues; conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make appropriate recommendations.
- Back up to HR Specialist duties including leave management, benefits, employee on and off boarding.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and company policies.
- Build and develop advanced HR
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or related field.
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a professional HR or Employee/Labor Relations function or PHR, SHRM-CP certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional HR
- Working knowledge of Pay Equity laws and compensation best practices
- Advanced Excel skills including ability to develop complex formulas, v-look ups etc.
- Excellent decision making, interpersonal, time management written and verbal communication skills.
- PHR, SHRM-CP
- Self motivated with strong attention to detail
- 1 + years experience recruiting preferably in a healthcare setting
- 1 + years experience with compensation design and administration
- 1 + years HRIS experience preferably GNSA (UKG)
- 1+ years experience administering FMLA and OFLA leave
A successful Senior HR Generalist will….
- Enjoy connecting and working with employees and leaders on a variety of topics
- Excel at building relationships with employees at all levels
- Balance heavy data analysis and the need to develop relationships with employees
- Develop advanced HR skills to promote career development
- Create and maintain complex HR programs
- Possess excellent technology and data analysis skills
- Understand HR laws and regulations
- Collaborate with managers to find top talent
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
We kindly request that you apply to our job posting on Indeed. Please help us help you to be considered for this position by completing the requested assessments within 48 hours of your application. If you need assistance with this, please drop us a note so that we may determine an appropriate accommodation. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Salem Oregon