Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a private school/community center located in SW Portland, to identify a temporary Senior HR Generalist/Recruiter to cover maternity leave for 5+ months. This position is part-time (20-25 hours per week) and will start the first week of April. Please note – This role will be on-site.
- Source and identify candidates for roles such as teachers, school administrators, etc.
- Write job descriptions and post on various job boards
- Meet with department managers to fully understand the role, recruitment needs, and how to best promote the position and the organization to candidates
- Employee relations – Acts as an HR resource to employees, answering questions, providing the highest level of HR service and responsiveness at all times.
- Minimal support of the administration of annual benefit renewals and open enrollment events
- 3+ years of HR and recruitment experience, preferably in an education or non-profit environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office