|We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruiter/Generalist.
We’re Passionate Advocates. We love what we do.
At Advantis, we’re passionate advocates for our members’ financial success. Our tagline “With us you can!” reflects our passion for helping our members succeed – and we are just as committed to helping our employees succeed. You’ll find opportunities for personal growth, meaningful work, and proud recognition of accomplishments. We work with passion and purpose, and empower our employees to do the right thing.
If you want to work for a values-driven organization that believes that a great member experience starts with a great employee experience, you’ll love working at Advantis.
Our vision – to be the best financial institution our members can choose and the best place our employees have ever worked. That means you get a different kind of career experience. The Advantis experience includes opportunities for personal growth, meaningful work, and proud recognition of accomplishments.
The Recruiter/Generalist is responsible for supporting all Human Resources plans and programs with a focus on supporting the Credit Union’s growth and engagement initiatives and strategic plans. The Recruiter/Generalist will be responsible for all recruiting activities for assigned positions, to include developing requisitions, sourcing candidates, interviewing, screening, and extending offers. Additionally, the role will be tasked with generalist activities that include maintaining the Credit Union’s employment brand on social media career platforms, maintaining and updating department policies, procedures and job descriptions, and other assignments as requested. The Recruiter/Generalist will stay apprised of best practices and maintain compliance with all laws and regulations related to employment. This position is a highly visible role that works collaboratively with hiring managers throughout the Credit Union.
- Performs recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and extending offers of employment. Manages transition process from recruitment to new hire. Develops and maintains quality working relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Uses creative sourcing methods to identify and attract qualified and diverse candidates, leveraging online resources, networking, etc.
- Maintains employment brand on social media career platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor). Responds to reviews, maintains consistency in messaging, keeps platforms current, and prepares monthly report of platform analytics.
- Maintains department policies and procedures to include making recommendations for Employee Handbook changes. Administers the organizations document management system for the department.
- Researches, develops, and maintains accuracy and compliance of job positions for the organization.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed. Conducts research and participates in the development and administration of human resources programs, strategies, initiatives and activities, and recommends changes or innovative solutions.
- Three years’ professional human resources experience.
- Minimum two years full cycle recruiting experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Management, Organizational Development or related discipline preferred. In lieu of a degree, an equivalent combination of education and professional level human resources experience required.
- Professional HR Certification strongly preferred (HRCI or SHRM). SPHR or SHRM-SCP required within one year of employment.
- Broad based knowledge of all functional areas of human resource management.
- Must be technology savvy and have the ability to learn new software applications quickly. Proficient in the use of HRIS and applicant tracking systems and MS Office software.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage multiple projects and perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Ability to present information effectively to all levels of the organization.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction.
We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home.
If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you. Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
To apply click on the link or visit our website at www.advantiscu.org
To learn more about Advantis, please click here.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.