Industry: Digital Marketing – Creative
Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, an innovative digital marketing agency, to identify a Senior HR Manager. The Senior Manager of Human Resources will work directly with the HR team to provide support and retain the best possible team of employees in the creative industry. The ideal candidate will be acutely aware of human nature and how to nurture those needs in the workplace, providing a safe yet action-oriented space for people to feel taken care of and thrive.
Your new role:
- Create and foster connections with employees to develop a trusting and thoughtful relationship with them.
- Operate with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality, knowing that you are a trusted advisor to the employees.
- Deep experience and understanding of creating a safe environment for all of the employees.
- Provide thoughtful mentorship and coaching to employees, communicating in an honest and straightforward manner.
- Evaluate company practices, processes and procedures to ensure equity across disciplines, levels, and roles.
- Advise and support Leadership in appropriate resolution of employee relation issues and necessary performance management. Focus on solving conflict by confronting negative behavior, encouraging the expression of differing viewpoints, identifying and discussing underlying issues, and developing appropriate solutions for resolution.
- Act as a neutral resource/advisor for employees who have sensitive or confidential issues/reports to make.
- Investigate internal incidents promptly, with professionalism and thoughtfulness in the forefront of your mind.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Collaborate with People Operations in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Implement and support company policies that promote a healthy, inclusive work environment. Continually evaluate and identify ways to evolve and improve policies and procedures.
- Preparation and execution of open enrollment each year.
- Strategize and support the curation of optimal benefits plan designs based on utilization data specific to the company needs.
- Maintain and update the Employee Handbook and facilitate annual signatures and training on updates to the handbook.
- Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment.
- Analyze wage and salary reports and data to determine internal pay equity compliance, and overall compensation structure for our employees. Support the VP of People Operations with the compensation strategy for all employees based on external market research and pay surveys. Keeps the strategy up to date and implements pay structure revisions.
- Maintain an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires.
- Coordinate employee leave based on employee need and company requirements.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, conducting exit interviews to determine and track reasons behind employee exits.
- Manage HR procedures that comply with local, state and federal labor regulations. Manage company’s HRIS platform and product roadmap to ensure the tool continues to serve the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field strongly desired.
- At least 8+ years of experience in a role that works directly with people: management, human resources, mentorship, coaching, talent management, etc.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
Your new organization:
- Great compensation package with annual reviews
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- 401K matching with immediate vesting
- Generous paid holidays and vacation
- Regular check-ins and an “Always On” approach to feedback and goal setting
- Annual individual professional development budget
- A positive, balanced work-life
- Growing company, stable business, slated to be 270+ by end of year
- World class talent from all over the country and the world building digital experiences for some of the most well-known (and loved) brands
- Innovation mindset, tech first – not afraid to evolve, iterate, test and change tools, processes and systems. Always aiming for the best way to support our people and not afraid of change
- Really engaged leadership! From the C-Suite to the team directors, company leaders really care about their people and are looking for someone to partner with to find solutions to create the best working environment for the teams