Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a leader in the semiconductor industry, to identify a Senior Manager – Compensation, Benefits & HRIS. As a critical member of the Human Resources team, this senior manager will be responsible for compensation and benefit policies, programs, administration and compliance as well as HR information system and metrics.
Your new role:
- Manage the company’s benefit programs (including health plans, 401(k), life and disability) including reviewing programs, planning for open enrollment and communicating to employees, vendor management, and administration.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement additional benefit enhancements and changes to ensure competitiveness.
- Act as primary contact for plan vendors and employees for resolution of health and welfare plan questions or issues.
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws governing both compensation and benefits practices. Prepare reporting as required for all health and welfare plans, including audits.
- Develop and implement corporate pay structure and practices for US and coordinate similar structure with international sites. Participate in compensation/benefits surveys and work with HR business partners on compensation reviews.
- Support annual focal process, including communicating the process, preparation of files for managers and coordination of inputs.
- Manage HR Information System (HRIS). Implement incremental improvements in current HRIS system (Ascentis). Lead project to identify future HRIS system in partnership with Payroll and HR team, targeting implementation in 2021.
- Manage all HR system transactions for employee benefit enrollments and life event changes. Assist with other employee changes as needed.
- Partner with Finance, Accounting and Payroll on a variety of topics, including financial review of proposed changes to compensation and benefits programs, annual focal review budgets, HRIS/payroll implementation, and reconciliation of benefits invoices.
- Other responsibilities as assigned to support changes in business needs and priorities throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field. Masters preferred.
- HR professional certification desired, CEBS and/or CCP certification a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, with 3 years in-depth experience in compensation analysis, benefits administration and HRIS.
- Experience in high-tech manufacturing industry preferred
- Strong MS Office and skills required. MS Excel power-user preferred. Must be comfortable using databases and creating efficient spreadsheets and reports.
- Self-directed and motivated. Must enjoy challenges and driving improvements.
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong systems, analytical and problem-solving skills. Comfortable adopting new technology.
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across an organization. Team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to protect confidential and proprietary information, setting professional boundaries as needed.
Your new organization:
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing publicly listed company (NASDAQ: LASR). The organization is a global leader in high-power semiconductor and fiber lasers for industrial, microfabrication, aerospace, and defense applications. Headquartered in Camas, WA, the organization employs over 1,000 people with operations in the U.S., China, and Finland.