Join our HR Team! We are currently looking for a Sr. Manager – HRIS, with Workday expertise, to join us on the west coast.
The Sr Manager – HRIS will use a high level of collaboration, interpersonal effectiveness, and technical skill to deliver world-class solutions. The Sr Manager – HRIS will deliver ongoing process improvement strategies while acting as a change management champion for systems and processes. This position is the subject matter expert accountable for HR Systems, data, and HR Systems projects globally. The role is responsible for HR technology design, implementation, acquisition, and integration, as well as functional production support, system configuration, and product/data stewardship for the global suite of HR tools.
- Responsible for the direction, design, and development of the HRIS function; managing workflow with internal HR department leveraging available system business processes to ensure proper initiation, approval and notification
- Research, resolve, and implement on issues to ensure compliance, data integrity/accuracy
- Lead the development, deployment, and support of new and existing processes and tools to improve global workforce productivity and employee engagement through processes and tools that minimize administrative burden
- Responsible for reviewing, testing and modifying processes, training materials and reporting; managing periodic system upgrade events and oversee planning, testing, configuration, and adoption of new functionality
- Establishes HRIS standards and oversees short- and long-term HR Systems planning/design
- Responsible for security set up and maintenance in the HR Systems to ensure global employees, managers and other system role users are able to see only desired data and perform only desired functions.
- Manages relationships with external HR Systems vendors, internal IT, and Finance departments to establish and maintain system integrations and smooth business operations
- Anticipates future HR needs and ensures computer systems are in place to meet future needs of the organization
- Design, develop and oversee the producing of standard monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics reports for internal program monitoring, automation and consolidation of data for the HR Department and other internal clients.
- Generate advanced ad-hoc reporting related to analytical data as required.
- Oversee the set-up and ongoing management of the company’s organizational structures
- Act as a HR Systems Subject Matter Expert / Power User to HR.
- Oversight of all business cases, RFPs and budgets for assigned HRIS projects.
- Lead and develop a team responsible for data entry, production support, system configuration, and interfaces
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 + years progressively advanced systems experience
- 5+ years managing an HRIS team of 2 or more people
- Additional HR and HRIS experience highly desired
- Requires advanced knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook with emphasis on use of formulas, Vlookup, pivot tables in Excel
- Advanced proficiency in HR systems (Workday, iCIMS, and Cornerstone preferred) and strong HRIS technical knowledge
- Knowledge of core HR processes; project management skills; process reengineering and change management preferred
- Ability to create, generate and modify system reports and ability to solve complex data and system issues globally
- Knowledge of core HR processes; process reengineering and change management
- Track record of exercising strong judgment and maintaining objectivity and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to manage high volumes of email, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and work under deadline pressure.
- Must be adept at creative problem solving on the fly and thinking on your feet
- Exceptional diplomacy and a proven ability to manage a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to maintain strict company and employee confidentiality
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion; ability to travel
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
- Address 1125 NW Couch Street, Suite 500; Portland, OR 97209