We are seeking a highly engaged and personable Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition to lead our North American Talent Acquisition team, to be based out of Seattle.
In this role, you will represent the agency in the market, design and implement long term hiring strategies, and continuously measure and improve in the hiring process. You will build trusted, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders. In support of our agency’s commitment to building a culture of belonging, you will oversee solutions that promote diverse, equitable and inclusive hiring best practices. To ensure consistency, you will train our TA staff, hiring managers and employees on new policies and monitor the implementation of the new procedures. Additionally, you have extensive experience in compensation and benefits structures, strategic plan development, and executive leadership recruitment.
- Collaborate with North America Human Resources leadership to design and develop a company-wide TA strategy, develop comprehensive Talent plans to deliver to the NA business, and execute those plans while being responsible for their success.
- Serve as a primary partner to the business on Talent Acquisition programs, providing guidance and expertise on all recruiting issues, processes, and planning.
- Manage the daily operations of the North America Talent Acquisition team for maximum efficiency; assigning workflow, creating strategies, resolving challenges, assigning roles, and assuming final accountability on candidate delivery effectiveness.
- Continue to expand pipelines of diverse candidates, ensuring that inclusive hiring best practices are engrained in all aspects of the hiring process.
- Engage, partner and consult with the hiring managers/business unit leaders to understand hiring requirements and talent intake, setting realistic expectations and educating on the end to end hiring process.
- Lead employment branding initiatives in partnership with agency marketing and external partners. Leverage the use of all direct recruitment channels, including internal and external job resources; potential candidate touch points (social media, employee referral, alumni networks, professional associations, events, etc).
- Develop and deliver training to hiring managers and interview teams to continually improve recruitment process and candidate experience.
- Consult with Compensation team to draft job descriptions, create compensation packages, structure offers and ensure the agency’s commitment to pay equity is upheld.
- Manage applicant tracking system (ATS) to maximize the tool, train new colleagues, own vendor relationship, and assess return on investment. Make recommendations for new or different tools as needed.
- Establish and maintain talent market expertise including comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors, provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape and an understanding of talent needs.
- Define and utilize metrics to create ongoing and ad-hoc recruitment reports to gauge progress, identify gaps, and continuously improve the talent acquisition function.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of combined internal recruiting, executive search, and/or consulting experience is required.
- 5+ years of large team people management experience and mentoring a team of recruiters is required.
- Demonstrated success in building out, leading and managing teams of high-performing individuals. Experience managing teams across multiple regions.
- Proven track record of successful hiring at all levels, including executive level positions. Previous experience recruiting communications professionals is a plus.
- Knowledge of Department of Labor (DOL) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) legislation.
- Experience with international movement and immigration laws and processes.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization
- Ability to utilize data to garner insights, understand business needs and adjust plans as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships; an ability to identify dependencies to holistically solve problems and seize opportunities.
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks.
- Experience working with colleagues in multiple locations.
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English.
- May need to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
- Address 225 108th Ave NE Suite 700; Bellevue, WA 98004