Industry: Financial Services
Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a company located in Tigard, OR to identify a Senior Recruiter. This is an onsite, full-time, direct hire role. This position directly reports to the HR Manager. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience recruiting professional-level candidates, especially in the areas of information technology, software programming, quantitative analysis, and modeling.
- Collaborate with leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals to develop, implement, and execute effective hiring strategies. When possible, create a streamlined and repeatable process for recurring roles that provides candidates with the best experience.
- Proactively manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity and share updates with internal stakeholders with recommendations on how to tackle challenges as they arise.
- Perform innovative candidate sourcing including but not limited to: internet recruiting, networking, social media, job fairs, internship programs, employee referral programs, college recruiting, print publications, etc.
- Consult with hiring managers to develop screening and interview tools to establish criteria and determine qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and interviews, develop professional rapport with candidates, and recommend top talent to hiring managers.
- Manage onsite interviews with management including coordinating schedules, arrange travel and lodging and ensure applicants have a positive interviewing experience.
- Improve the organization’s attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices as well as monitoring recruiting metrics and compensation trends.
- Manage intern program by conducting orientations, scheduling rotations and assignments, monitoring intern job contributions, coaching interns as well as advising managers on training and coaching.
- Ensure compliance with current legislation and regulations; recommend new procedures and conducts related training.
- Maintain professional job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle from initial sourcing to employee onboarding.
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional demeanor
- Solid understanding of recruitment processes as well as demonstrated sourcing, networking, screening and selection skills.
- Demonstrable experience recruiting professional level positions, including information technology, software programming, quantitative analysis, and modeling roles
- Direct experience utilizing multiple recruiting sources with a proven track record of innovative recruiting initiatives and campaigns.
- Effective negotiating skills
- Solid knowledge of current Human Resource policies, standard practices; laws and regulations and the ability to apply them consistently.
- Solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Ability to travel when necessary (20% on average, may require more extensive travel during initial program ramp up)
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry strongly preferred
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to meet business needs