Are you looking to join this amazing company?
Our small Banks location lends itself to having a great family feel and this position will be a key part of the management team.
We are looking for a Shipping, Safety and Human Resource Supervisor to join our team in Banks. The ideal candidate would be responsible for managing the office and provide human resource support. If you are a self-starter, well-rounded professional with strong organizational skills this could be a great role for you. We are looking for someone with the ability to manage and supervise the shipping department at our Banks Lumber Mill. If you are bi-lingual this would be a big plus.
- Experience with shipping and inventory. (Lumber experience preferred, but not required.)
- Maintain and assist in monitoring monthly safety tasks and employee safety training.
- Coordinate the scheduling of orders against inventory
- Coordinate with the Mills sales Managers, Head Lumber Grader and the Traffic department in a timely and efficient manner
- Daily reporting of outbound shipment
- Responsible for controlling costs within the shipping department
- Human Resource experience which includes, recruiting, iCIMS knowledge preferred, manage onboarding, prepare timecards for payroll processing, assist with FMLA and short-term disability
- Supervise and manage shipping department employees to deliver a safe, efficient and accurately processed lumber shipments
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Maintain high personal and professional standards of focus and attention
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Continue education for professional improvement
- Fluent in English and Spanish a plus
Education and Training:
- 3 plus years of office experience ideally in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Lumbertrack preferred
- High level of comfort and knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, with competency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of iCIMS a plus
- Address 162 NW Commerce Street Banks, Oregon 97106