Be an integral part of an awarded independent healthcare system serving the South-Central Oregon region. Our full lifecycle recruiting team at Sky Lakes works to drive direct recruitment processes with a collaborative HR and leadership team. This position works to support a portfolio of open requisitions for healthcare applicants across multiple disciplines and departments. Build relationships with local and regional partners in education to support cohort development and pipeline recruiting, conduct original recruitment from online and in-person events, generate leads, partner with leaders to manage interview and selection processes and support onboarding.
- Bachelor’s degree business, human resources, or related field. Associate’s Degree and significant job experience may be considered as a possible alternative.
3-5 years recruiting experience in high-volume, direct recruitment environment. Experience with full lifecycle recruiting from job description development to candidate onboarding and all processes in-between.
- Experience building recruitment strategies and working to develop various resources. This may include any combination of online lead generation, online and in-person recruiting campaigns, phone lead generation, online and in-person event(s) management, data mining, partnership programs development with educational institutions or community groups.
- Experience utilizing industry standard ATS (applicant tracking system) platforms for candidate management processes.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing a portfolio of requisitions working across business groups with various leaders to support high-volume recruitment. References required.
- Healthcare recruitment for all levels and types of positions including both hospital and clinic settings.
- Experience using Cadient ATS
Typical Physical/Mental Demands
Frequent sitting and/or standing throughout the shift required. Must be able to work independently. Ability to make decisions in stressful situations, approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities and constituencies, remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests and deadlines. May work in a remote location but must have ability for a hybrid schedule, with occasional visits to the medical center for recruiting events and planning/coordinating meetings as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct recruiting activities for full lifecycle recruiting in a healthcare system for assigned positions. Expected to carry a full requisition load for hot jobs and specialty medical positions across the hospital and clinic system.
- Partner with assigned department leaders to fill their open positions. Collaboratively develop recruiting strategies for targeted positions to improve performance.
- Working within HR, coordinate recruitment activities with HR systems, support and onboarding functions for a seamless candidate experience.
- Effectively represent the Sky Lakes brand, mission/values and employer value proposition to candidates.
- Meet recruiting SLA’s for core metrics such as candidate experience, leader satisfaction, qualified applicants, time to post, time to interview, time to offer and time to fill for the assigned portfolio.
- Support offer generation using standard guidance and tools and collaboratively deliver offers with leaders. Partner with leaders to conduct pre-boarding engagement.
- Partner with internal clients, HR, marketing and others to build effective online and in-person recruiting and interviewing events.
- Working with a collaborative Talent Acquisition team, support ongoing process development and upskilling of junior recruiters and HR associates. Coach, mentor where assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Address 2865 Dagget Ave., Klamath Falls, OR 97601