As the Talent Acquisition subject matter expert, parter collaboratively with business stakeholders, HRBP’s and talent team to develop recruitment strategies for critical pipelines and recruitment plans for current openings. Properly assess internal and external talent, identify current and future needs that support organizational changes, and create a pipeline of talent for business critical areas. Cross-functional in all areas of the recruiting process in order to drive and support the Talent Team while acting as a consultant to hiring managers by advising and providing expertise. Responsible for proposing and implementing innovative ways to improve the overall recruitment process.
- Partner with hiring managers and HRBP’s to determine position and competency requirements to fulfill business needs; facilitate and participate in the competency selection process.
- Consult with and advise hiring managers on best interview practices while providing recommendations in the selection process, as necessary.
- Lead external interviews and participate in internal interviews as a HR Representative.
- Collaborate with talent partners, hiring managers and compensation to identify business needs, position requirements and determining and negotiating new hire salary.
- Maintain engagement with candidates through the on-boarding process; act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process. Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Actively create and cultivate relationships through various channels to identify potential candidates, connect with passive candidates and build a diverse talent pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Participate in developing and maintaining candidate flow and talent pools for a variety of job families.
- Actively promote and shape A-dec’s brand, principles, and reputation in the local community and industry. Identify and participate in events and career fairs that align with current and future talent needs. Act as a brand ambassador for A-dec and present opportunities to job seekers.
- Creates and places job postings in a variety of media, based on position need. Partner with outside recruiting agencies when necessary.
Generally requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant discipline along with 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate environment or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Maintain high levels of communication with internal and external customers/candidates.
- Must have the ability to develop successful relationships with hiring managers and provide consultative expertise in hiring decision.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with ability to use sound independent judgment in resolving issues.
- Must have extensive knowledge of recruitment best practices, processes, and applicable employment laws.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and creating search strings).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- General knowledge of the recruitment practices and Human Resources.
- Positively represent the organization in a professional manner both internally and externally.
- Experience recruiting in the technical and/or engineering space, managing requisitions with varying difficulty in technical professionals and leadership positions.
Please apply online: https://careers-a-dec.icims.com/jobs/4544/sr.-talent-acquisition-partner/job
- Address 2601 Crestview Drive