We’re looking for a Staffing Specialist to work with us here at Tosoh Quartz, Inc., the world’s leading producer of quartz glassware for the semiconductor industry.
If you can demonstrate experience of providing HR “customer service” to job applicants, employees, former employees and others by responding to various HR related inquiries such as verification of employment, background checks, then you could be perfect for us, and we’d love to see your resume.
The primary focus (85%-90%) is in recruitment, onboarding, and Affirmative Action program compliance throughout full cycle recruiting. Remaining responsibility is ensuring compliance with all federal and state employment laws and recommend changes based on new laws as well as other human resources services.
- A college degree in general business, HR or equivalent required. HR certification preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 8 years of directly related HR experience, primarily in recruiting and staffing activities at all levels, including temporary staffing and recruitment of regular employees.
- Applicant tracking and HRIS systems, Paycom experience a plus
- Ensuring compliance with Affirmative Action
- Creating strong outreach programs including strong ties to a diverse population.
- Preference to have exposure to all areas of HR (compensation, benefits, compliance, leaves of absence, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of human resource administration, recruitment, benefits, and leave laws.
- An excellent presenter, and communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A strong influencer and negotiator.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of HR projects.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations while maintaining confidentiality.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Able to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
From S69,547 per year, depending upon experience.
A quarterly bonus is also available should the company hit its financial targets.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans
– 401(k) retirement plan with 4% match (employees are immediately vested at 100%)
– Company-paid: life and AD&D, long term and short-term disability
– Generous wellness reimbursement, up to $500/year
– Employee education/tuition reimbursement*
– Dependent education assistance program
– Employee discounts & perks program
– Columbia sportswear employee store access
– *tuition reimbursement depends on program and relevancy to career goals and individual development plan. Must be employed for 6 months before eligible.
Full details of the package will be revealed once we receive your application.
Think that this Staffing Specialist role is the perfect job for you? Then, we’d love to hear from you.
- Address 14380 NW Science Park Dr