Mulberry Talent Partners is a boutique recruitment and placement agency in the West Slope neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. We specialize in Human Resources, Professional Office, Finance, Accounting, and Operations hiring for both direct-hire and contract positions. Our office is dynamic, fast-paced, supportive, and cheerful. We love what we do and hope to find another Mulberry who shares that same enthusiasm.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our tight-knit team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a talent acquisition role, or a strong background as a Senior Administrative Assistant and the desire to grow their career in talent acquisition.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Partner with recruiter(s) in their search efforts
- Help to craft and cultivate our high-touch candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate onboarding process
- Monitor and maintain recruitment inbox
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule interviews between candidates, clients, and recruiters
- Maintain candidate and client files in ATS
- Assist with document creation (agreements, contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Provide administrative assistance to recruiter(s) for various projects as needed
- Join the Operations/Marketing Director in coordinating bi-weekly candidate workshops
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-level administrative role
- Experience in a Talent Acquisition role, with staffing agency experience a plus
- College courses completed, with a bachelor’s degree highly desired
- Prior experience coordinating multiple calendars
- Exceptional attention to detail. You sweat the small stuff!
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and a heart for service
- A sense of urgency and flexibility
How to apply: To apply, please review the full job description and submit an application at mulberrytalent.com. In addition to your resume, please email a cover letter detailing your qualification for this role and why you’d like to join the Mulberry team to email@example.com.