Please apply at: https://careersearch.willamettedental.com/jobs/10368?lang=en-us
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator position will be responsible for the candidate experience and supporting the Talent Acquisition team through all phases of the recruiting process including assisting with and coordination of projects and special events, outreach, advertising, scheduling interviews, and new-hire pre-boarding.
- Coordinate new hire pre-boarding, initiate background checks, prepare all new hire materials, and ensure proper and timely completion of required items including creation and set up of new employee personnel files.
- Schedule and facilitate all phases of doctor, director, and manager level interviews including, but not limited to travel arrangements and candidate expense reimbursement.
- Coordinate and facilitate job postings, advertisements, and mass communications according to recruiting needs and provide recommendations on Talent Acquisition advertising strategy. Point of contact and partner with Marketing team related to Talent Acquisition advertising needs.
- Liaison and point of contact for job board, advertising and social media vendors. Maintain and ensure optimal usage of sites and provide recommendations on best practices.
- Coordinate and assist with planning of career events including high schools, trade schools, and colleges.
- Provide oversight for the dentist and employee referral bonus programs. Track bonus and advance payments and produce reports as requested by Talent Acquisition Manager or Senior Management.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal processes for Dental Assistant Externship program and ensure proper tracking and reporting of extern data.
- Program coordinator and liaison for state and federal provider loan repayment programs.
- Remain up to date on best practices, new technologies, and current software updates related to job functions.
- Ensure event and advertising related invoices are processed for monthly reconciliation.
- Support the candidate experience by monitoring emails and responding to questions as needed.
- Provide general administrative support for Talent Acquisition Manager and department staff as needed.
- Provide backup for Talent Acquisition Analyst and assist in administration of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to include system changes, new user set up and training, template creation, etc. as requested.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field preferred and 1 -3 years of experience performing administrative support for full cycle talent acquisition teams or equivalent combination of education and/or experience which will provide for the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
Licenses, Certificate and Registrations
- Professional in Human Resources certification desired.
- Full life cycle recruitment process preferred.
- Applicant tracking systems; iCIMS preferred.
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS); Kronos preferred.
- MS Office suite including Outlook.
- MS Visio or equivalent; LucidChart preferred.
- HTML desired.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal time management.
- Work as part of a team, understand and follow directions and meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
- Address 6950 NE Campus Way, Hillsboro, Oregon 97124