Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division has joined with our client, an established non-profit healthcare technology firm in Downtown Portland, to identify a Talent Acquisition Manager for a direct-hire, remote job opportunity. In this role, you will focus on delivering quality customer service and commit to recruit, develop, reward, and retain the company’s workforce.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will create and implement innovative recruitment strategies and lead organization-wide programs and initiatives that promote and reinforce a non-discriminatory mentality and culture throughout all aspects of the workforce. A strategic thinker and program implementer, this role serves as an operational partner across teams and managers to support the organization in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource – its PEOPLE.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition team and develop and implement recruitment strategies in to support strategic goals.
- Create and maintain open communication and partnerships with internal customers to understand staffing needs.
- Use innovative sourcing methods to build a diverse talent pool nationally across all functions.
- Create a brand that attracts diverse candidates and remove bias within the selection process.
- Identify external trends and recognize best practices to increase inclusion and diversity among the workforce, including participation in industry affiliations and universities, to support strategic initiatives.
- Participate in the Diversity & Inclusion workgroups collaborating with employees to create a workforce culture reflective of our members and those they serve
- Develop and partner with the Corporate Training team to implement recruitment training programs for the organization
- Manage the applicant tracking system (ATS) to ensure effective use to support the business
- Maintains and completes annual reporting regarding our Affirmative Action Program
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) years of recruitment experience and three (3) years of supervisory experience, preferably managing virtual staff members.
- Experience working in an Information Technology company preferred.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience working with complex organizations during periods of growth and change
- Enhance employer’s brand awareness and reputation in the internal and external marketplace
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Taleo Business Edition