The Talent Acquisition Manager designs and implements strategies to source qualified, diverse top talent for DTNA. By leading a team of recruiters, this position oversees the professional and managerial Talent Acquisition activity of the company, including internal and external placements and college recruiting. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Manager ensures DTNA is the industry’s employer of choice by driving benchmark internship and management development programs, in partnership with universities and associations.
– Leads full cycle recruitment program ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with overall strategic planning
– Leads long term strategy for University Relations and Internship Program at DTNA. Responsible for annual planning and presentation at OPCOM, recommendations for Internship numbers, hiring and conversion targets and KPI’s for program; and leads adoption and implementation of strategic program partnerships (e.g. INROADS) presented to OPCOM.
– Oversee and adjudicate recruitment and placement policies, systems, and procedures, including strategies and selection techniques; hiring recommendations; minimum qualification policies; standard work instructions; and recruiting KPIs TEAM Metrics
–Strong leadership skills. People focused manager who leads by example and has the ability to create direction, build consensus, and trusts the TA team to execute to the plan. This position requires not only managing a large high performing team but also “doing” work activities both tactical and strategic
-Understands and can set the long term vision of Talent Acquisition, and the ability to communicate to internal Our People Team (OPT) members but also executives, on the “what” that TA is doing and the results of those actions and their impact on the organization.
– Direct internal and external recruitment and placement activities of the company
– Work closely with the OPT HRBPs to ensure they are meeting the human capital needs of the business
– Establish and maintain relationships with executives to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
– Implement strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees
– Executive Recruiting SME, source passive executive talent and create passive executive talent pipelines that anticipate the future placement needs of the organization.
– Train partners and employees in the skill of behavioral interviewing on an ongoing basis to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices
– Work with finance department to prepare annual recruitment budgets and monitor expenditures to comply with budgetary limitations
– Excellent interviewing, assessment, communication and presentation skills
– Outstanding collaboration skills, partnering with business leaders and human resources professionals for staffing and recruitment strategies advice, consultation, and education
– Strong knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, recruiting metrics, federal selection guidelines, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
– Excellent creative thinking with proven experience in finding innovative ways to engage and attract talent through strategic initiatives and programs as well as cutting edge recruiting tools
– Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships, being the company’s ambassador for the external community, University and Recruiting related associations
– Proven strategic perspective to provide input on best sourcing channels for top talent
– Customer orientation focus in order to provide a great candidate experience
– Sound business acumen, including start-up mindset
– Strong social media and employer branding knowledge
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience)
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college required
An attached resume is required
Extensive interviewing and sourcing experience required
Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations and laws associated with recruiting and AA/EEO topics
Typical Minimum Experience Preferred (Desired Skills/Experience)
- 8 years Human Resources experience, being 6 years at a minimum on a broad, diversified recruiting and or staffing experience
- 4 years managerial and leadership experience, with proven success on coaching leadership skills
To apply, please visit: Daimler Trucks North America | Daimler (daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com)