Industry: Non-Profit Healthcare Technology
Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, an established non-profit healthcare technology firm in Downtown Portland, to identify a 100% remote Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team. The Talent Acquisition Partner has primary responsibility for full-cycle recruiting, sourcing potential hires on various online channels, building relationships with passive candidates, and partnering with hiring managers to evaluate and select candidates that will thrive. A strategic thinker and program implementer, this role serves as an operational partner across teams and managers to support the organization in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource – its PEOPLE. As a member of the Human Resources team, the managers is focused on delivering quality customer service and are committed to recruit, develop, reward and retain our workforce.
Your new role:
- Forming strong partnerships with hiring managers and drive full-cycle recruitment that supports the industries best practices
- Create and maintain open communication and partnerships with internal customers to understand staffing needs while providing an exceptional level of service to hiring leaders and candidates throughout the hiring process
- Using innovative sourcing methods to build a diverse talent pool nationally across all functions, and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent for future hiring needs
- Create and implement recruitment strategies for sourcing candidates, including participation in industry affiliations and universities, to support diversity, equity and inclusions initiatives. Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of recruiting in relation to established goals
- Meet established talent acquisition metrics, drive continuous process improvement
- Incorporate company culture and DE&I initiatives into the recruitment process
- Consistently aim to deliver a high-touch personalized candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for every candidate from application to offer, acting as a candidate advocate, evaluating skill level, and driving the interview and offer processes
- Coordinate with external search firms as needed
- Ability to successfully manage high volume 15-20 job requisitions simultaneously
- Ensure proper and confidential protection of candidate data, recruiting and hiring practices comply with governmental regulations and company policy and procedure requirements
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Demonstrated experience using technology, social media and job boards (i.e.: LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, Twitter) and creative recruitment techniques to source candidates required.
- Must possess the ability to communicate with others in a clear, understandable and professional manner on the phone, on video and in person; and demonstrate the use of good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Taleo Business Edition