Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client to identify a direct-hire Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team. This is a full-time opportunity with a growing software company. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, eager to achieve, and work well independently and with a team. ATS experience with Workable is strongly preferred. This position reports to the Senior People Operations Manager.
Your new role:
- Write job descriptions and post on various job boards.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications. Conduct phone screenings.
- Recruit for a variety of technical roles, such as software engineers, and non-technical roles, such as account executives and customer success managers.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Onboard new candidates and conduct the new hire process.
- Write interview materials, candidate marketing, communications with hiring managers.
- The ability to dene, shape, inspire, and achieve a recruitment strategy that centers diversity and an engaging, equitable candidate experience
- Organization skills – tidy record keeping, being quickly able to pull data and provide insights
- Relationship building – with Hiring Leaders, Candidates, and Community Partners
- Applicant Tracking Systems (Workable strongly preferred)
- Google Suite
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Sourcing technologies