Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client, a company in NW Portland, to identify a temporary Talent Acquisition Partners to join their team. This role is full-time and the duration is six months. The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including, sourcing, qualifying, prescreening of candidates, and ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Own recruitment strategy for all support areas including seasonal hiring
- Source candidates for a variety of roles (clerical, administrative, managerial, financial, marketing & events, etc.)
- Build and develop trusting relationships with hiring managers
- Provide guidance to the hiring team during the selection process
- Provide regular updates to hiring managers regarding status of recruitments
- Meet KPI’s and metrics identified for this role
- Develops robust job posting templates that align and showcase company’s brand and core values
- Create a positive candidate experience for all applicants in the recruiting process
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to company’s recruitment processes
- Post positions to external job boards, including researching and recommending new posting sources
- Partner with Universities to build professional relationships that will allow compay to source and present opportunities to students and alumni
- Delivering recruitment process training to hiring managers
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent with excellent academic record
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a corporate recruiting environment
- Experience with Applicant tracking systems, Taleo is a plus.
- PC Proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices and trends.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Experience with recruiting experience related to engineering, finance, and/or marketing positions are highly desired
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Ensure compliance by supporting consistency in practice of policies & procedure related to all recruitment activity.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus