Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, this position is responsible for providing full life cycle recruitment for Exempt level roles within the corporate office. This will focus on roles with a heavy focus on Sales and Business Development positions as well as leadership positions for other business units. The suitable candidate is comfortable working with executives and thrives in a exciting environment, with proven achievement in filling sales and leadership roles in a Corporate environment.
• Collaborate in developing our ongoing strategy of the Employer Brand, sourcing, and recruitment marketing
• Develop and implement innovative ways to create candidate pipelines, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
• Stay abreast of innovative practices and technology in talent acquisition and make recommendations
• Partner closely with HR Business Partners to develop Candidate pipeline strategies
• Be a Brand Ambassador and stay innovative on social media channels in efforts to expand and grow the Employer Brand
• Remain vigilant of changing laws that impact HR as a whole. Assure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to the recruitment process
• Identify and develop partnerships with relevant organizations, events, and communities for target skillset and candidate needs
• Partner with hiring managers to develop and implement an adaptable and flexible hiring plan with use of market data, insights, and analytics to develop and modify recruitment plans, while cultivating a high-touch, service-oriented, and collaborative hiring manager experience
• Have an integral part in new system or process implementation in Talent Acquisition, such as Onboarding
• Provide premiere candidate experience
• Develop a deep understanding of organizational growth strategy and associated candidate needs – both short and long-term – and bring forward consultative talent acquisition solutions to support business plans
• Participate on campus recruitment efforts, including the development of annual summer internship program and associated University recruitment/partnership strategies
• Monitor controls and measurements to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
• Coordinate with HR team on other projects as needed
• Some travel to recruiting and industry networking events
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a combination of high-level corporate and technical roles
• Experience with internships, co-ops, and cultivating relationships with target Colleges and Universities
• Proven experience of recruiting across diverse professional disciplines, including sales and engineering
• Experience using data and reporting to identify areas of improvement in recruiting processes, resources, strategies and making recommendations
• Experience negotiating offers for Corporate management level roles
• Significant customer focus with the desire and ability to partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers
• Professional knowledge of Applicant Tracking systems including reporting and candidate management. We would like experience with SuccessFactors.
• Experience and understanding in behavior based interviewing techniques
• Solid knowledge of HR policies and practices, all areas of recruiting and of employment laws and regulations
• Professional executive presence and ability to build relationships, communicate, consult and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Proven experience of building trust and credibility in a corporate environment at the management or senior executive level
• Understanding of executive compensation, total rewards, and relocation packages
• Ability to organize multiple and shifting priorities in a growing and testing environment
• Professional organizational and time management skills; great verbal and written communication skills and ability to encourage relationships with employees at all levels within the organization
• Professional understanding and use of Metrics and Analytics to guide decisions in Talent Acquisition
What we Offer:
As a member of the Vestas team, we offer a competitive salary, and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. Among the many amenities, we offer: healthcare; dental; vision; flex time off (FTO) policy; generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more.
It is the policy of Vestas to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, or national origin, and to afford equal opportunity to veterans and people with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application or interview process should notify a representative within the People & Culture department.
- Address 1417 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209