Who we are looking for:
You are a matchmaker, a connector, a creative thinker and problem solver. You understand that recruiting isn’t about filling roles, it is about building relationships and matching individuals with opportunities. You are easily approachable and engaging, creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone. You understand the importance of building teams that reflect diverse perspectives and experiences, and bring with you a robust network of talented individuals.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit | Manage full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to interview and offer stage with the goal of recruiting and hiring a diverse talent pool who contribute to Swift’s culture and are committed to delivering smart creative.
- Build Relationships | Proactively build and manage relationships with top talent to build a community of candidates for high-demand positions.
- Collaborate | Collaborate with department heads to create robust interview questions and interview plans that identify the talent and skills required for open positions. Guide hiring team on the candidate selection process; facilitate interviews, hiring, and offer discussions with the team.
- Process | Ensure compliance on all hiring activities to include reference checks, background checks, offer approvals, and other recruiting policies. Partner with People Operations team to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
Who you are:
- A Connector | You have a passion for connecting with people and a commitment to finding exceptional talent. You have extraordinary emotional intelligence and a natural empathy for fellow humans and an uncanny ability to read people.
- Open and Collaborative | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes, and systems. You bring team spirit and engaged collaboration.
- Optimistic and resilient | You are not afraid to dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You take care of yourself and your team.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a recruiting, account services or project management role at a digital or advertising agency
- Ideal candidates have managed the full cycle recruiting process for full-time positions for at least 2 years
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and programs
- Strong track record of hiring candidates across disciplines; ideally this would include creative, client services, project management, and strategy.
- Ability to adapt your communication style and approach as needed
- Persuasive, proactive, and charismatic presence
- We are currently open to candidates that are looking to work remotely in the United States or flexibly near our office in Portland, Oregon