Under the brands “Gentle Dental” and “SmileKeepers,” InterDent provides full service business and administrative support to 2,300 employees serving dental patients across 8 states.
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the InterDent team.
In this role you will provide support to our teams in the field by guiding them through the entire hiring and onboarding process.
Using influence, serve as an advisor to hiring teams on matters such as posting strategies, compensation, interviewing techniques, compliance, selection protocols, and hiring within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
This position is also responsible for recruiting for our corporate opportunities in our Vancouver, WA office and Inglewood, CA office. This position is based out of Vancouver, WA but will be remote during the pandemic.
- Lead and manage all recruiting and hiring for our two corporate offices. Positions range from Entry level to Director level with a typical workload of 5 to 7 roles.
- Manage the background check and offer letter process.
- Execute the new hire onboarding process.
- Manage our posting budget with Indeed and Glassdoor.
- Actively pursue all channels (Internet, networking, social media, etc.) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates.
- Generate and maintain weekly reporting deliverables.
- Maintain accurate records using the Applicant Tracking System and produce reports on all phases of the recruitment process.
- Manage job postings within ATS ensuring that roles are reposted as needed.
- Develop knowledge of current marketplace and trends to ensure competitive hiring tactics.
- Manage the employee referral program.
- Participate in job fairs and college recruiting fairs to source potential candidates and promote industry awareness.
- Manage the Dental Assisting extern process and relationships with Dental Assisting schools.
Skills you’ll need
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate about recruiting.
- Service mindset to create a positive experience for candidates and our hiring teams in the field.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates off of platforms like LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proven success in managing multiple tasks, projects, and searches simultaneously; ability to manage time and prioritization of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Education and Experience
- At least 2+ years of prior recruiting experience within an Applicant Tracking System
- Previous experience guiding and coaching hiring teams
- Service Mindset: This position supports high volume hiring in the field and must maintain a high level of service and support
- Organization: This position supports multiple processes on the Recruiting team in addition to approximately 5 to 7 open positions at any given time. The ability to drive multiple projects to completion while maintain core responsibilities is key.
- Desire to Grow: This is a growth position on the team and the ideal candidate is someone who is seeking to grow within the Recruiting or HR field.
To apply, please send resumes to FickD@InterDent.com or apply at https://www.interdent.com/join-the-team/
- Address 1101 Southeast Tech Center Drive, Vancouver, WA 98683