connect | empower | transform
Educational Opportunities for Children and Families (EOCF) Human Resources Department is seeking a Talent Development Manager. The Talent Development Manager will provide a variety of recruitment, staff development and training services including facilitation and management of EOCF’s strategic organizational recruitment plan, EOCF’s agency training plan, talent development and administration.
If you are an experienced, personable Human Resources Talent Development professional with exceptional customer service, organizational and communication skills– we would like to hear from you!
What can EOCF offer you?
- Full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Benefits including 401(k), employee medical, dental, vision, life and EAP
- Vacation to support work/life balance
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is located in southeast Vancouver, WA; a short distance from restaurants, walking areas and coffee shops
- Work that is fast-paced and rewarding
- A caring team that is supportive, friendly and inclusive
- A positive, community-focused organizational culture
What skills can you bring to the EOCF team?
- Human Resources management work experience (3-5+ years preferred); nonprofit background is preferred but not required
- Experience designing, implementing and leading agency’s strategic recruitment plan
- Ability to develop, implement and manage agency’s comprehensive staff training and development program.
- HR certification is a plus (May include: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, CEBS, etc.)
- Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; a great communicator, listener and relationship builder.
- Demonstrated experience in diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, multi-task and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and to build strong productive relationships.
- Responsible with strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally and securely maintain confidential information.
- Strong organization, time management and attention to detail.
- Cheerfully and calmly handles interruptions and competing priorities; flexible; adapts well to changing needs.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with other Office 365 apps preferred
- Experience with other computer technology including HRIS
- STARS Trainer certification a plus as well as knowledge of Head Start and ECEAP programs
Who is Educational Opportunities for Children and Families (EOCF)?
EOCF is the leading provider of comprehensive early childhood education and family support programs in Southwest Washington. EOCF serves more than 1,350 children and families annually. EOCF’s service areas include Clark County, Long Beach in Pacific County, and the Woodland portion of Cowlitz County. Our mission: To connect, empower, and transform the lives of children and families.
What Programs does EOCF offer?
- Head Start and Early Head Start classes
- Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP)- curriculum for work with children and parents/guardians.
- Family Engagement Programs develops partnerships with EOCF staff and families
- Sponsorship of the Vancouver HotShots Youth Sports basketball program for grades 1-6
What is it like to work at EOCF?
Our culture is one where:
- Equity is at the center of the services we provide as we strive to reduce parity gaps between families and employees through best diversity, equity, and inclusion practices.
- We value honesty, equity, and inclusion as essential characteristics of the organization.
- Our employees have the highest ethics and demonstrated ability to lead by example, actively contribute to an organizational culture that promotes trust in the workplace where all are accepted, respected, important, included and secure.
If you are interested in this outstanding, full time, benefited position with a competitive compensation package, $47k+ DOE, please apply with:
- Application (Please include at least 3 most recent positions as applicable)
Open until filled; first review of applications will occur by Wednesday, July 14, 2021.
We invite you to learn more about Educational Opportunities for Children and Families (EOCF) by visiting: www.eocfwa.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.