AAA Oregon/Idaho is looking for a collaborative HR professional with a talent development focus to join our team!
The Talent Development Specialist will be responsible for the coordination and administration of new employee orientation materials, onboarding events/programs and employee individual development planning. This person will support and conduct Human Resources-related training programs via multiple platforms, including e-learning. In addition, the Talent Development Specialist will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Specialist for recruiting and community events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition or Development experience, with specific experience in onboarding and employee development programs.
- PHR or SHRM-CP completed or in-process highly preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred but not required.
- Experience with corporate event coordination preferred.
- Current knowledge of Human Resources and talent principles required.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to maintain high level of confidentiality with large volume of administrative detail.
- Experience with MindFlash training modules and ADP WorkForce Now or similar programs preferred.
We offer competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 9% 401(k) match, FSA, AAA membership, CE reimbursement, professional advancement and more. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our members, colleagues and community with ingenuity and creativity. We want team members to build a future with us. We will support your growth and reward your commitment.
At AAA Oregon/Idaho, we embrace the word go but know when to slow down and breathe in. We believe in quality time, in family time, in getting home on weeknights and away on weekends. We are forward thinking. We go to jobs we like, and we want every dollar to matter. We look for balance, for security and stability and for peace of mind. We are sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. We are doers, sharers and learners. We get our feet wet- we hike, bike, ski, surf, climb, fish, hunt and gather. We go for a great deal, a challenging workout, and a wide-open road. We drive, ride, cruise and fly. We are sightseers, adventurers and explorers discovering new places, uncovering new worlds. We go for the past, present & future. We are AAA.