Talent Sourcer (Temporary)
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Do Right By Every Bite.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce. At Tillamook, we believe that inclusion and diversity are central to our cultural strategy. In order to achieve our growth ambition and compete and win in the marketplace, we believe we make better decisions and build stronger teams when we invite and rely on diverse perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures into our work and to fuel our innovation and growth. To us this means creating a climate of inclusion where all employees feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe this will make us a better consumer brand and employer.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for sourcing, assessing and selecting qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, including networking and cultivating a talent pipeline. This is a temporary role with 3-6 months of anticipated employment. This position will lead creative problem solving and a consultative strategic partnership to the Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Manager on where and how to create a diverse candidate pool. This position will foster relationships across the organization as well as partner with external community partners to build our talent pipeline. This position will create a positive customer experience for our applicants. They will anticipate industry trends and utilizes labor market information to support best-in-class sourcing.
Here’s a day in the life:
- Partner with Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Manager to understand staffing needs and requirements in order to develop a recruitment plan specific to the unique role
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources, such as social media, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Communicating with passive candidates about Tillamook, the essential functions of the job, department and organizational culture.
- Creating and executing a proactive, innovative, cost-effective recruitment/ sourcing strategy to target a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- Develops robust job posting templates that align and showcase TCCA’s iconic brand and core values.
- Conduct cold calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical, difficult and visible positions
- Negotiate and manage external recruiting partner relationships.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or Business Administration/Management or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Recruiting; including conducting sourcing or recruiting for a variety of organizational positions
- Exceptional communication skills across all channels (phone, in-person, email, etc.); and the ability to build trust and rapport with leaders and candidates alike
- Understanding of state/federal laws and regulations including affirmative action and FLSA guidelines to ensure legal compliance
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Outlook calendar functions
- Genuine enthusiasm and dedication for (and ideally experience in) inclusion and diversity initiatives and programs
- Comfortable moving extremely fast with the ability to navigate ambiguity and critically think through complex problems
- Open and people-centric approach to work and getting things done with the ability to adapt your communication style and methods as needed
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA