Talent Sourcer (temp)
Remote – United States
Success starts here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices. This success is the result of our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers’ toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics. Lam Research – a company where successful people want to work.
Why this role?
Lam Research is looking for an action-oriented Talent Sourcer who enjoys a hyper-paced environment, for an extended temporary assignment. You will become a Lam Ambassador and partner with our awesome Recruiters to identify top talent as we continue our explosive growth. Our team is hard-working, inclusive and we have fun collaborating together. We offer a non-competitive work environment where everyone partners together to bring top talent into Lam!
This role is key in identifying & attracting top talent for hard to fill jobs. Bring your expertise for creative sourcing methods and channels to attract qualified, diverse candidates in a variety of disciplines.
Lam Research is a market leader and our core values are front and center in everything we do. Given the criticality of Talent Acquisition to Lam Research’s success, our philosophy of culture starts with you.
- Leverage your expertise in identifying talent through sourcing, advertising, networking, warm & cold outreach and social media
- Utilizes Lam’s Talent Channels to find active and passive candidates: LinkedIn, EC, Monster, Indeed, diversity site databases, ERG’s, alumni groups, internal ATS etc.
- Self-starter who proactively partners with the Recruiters to determine the requirements of the position and quickly present qualified candidates
- Promotes Lam’s Inclusion & Diversity mission by reaching out to a diverse slate of candidates
- Manages postings and campaigns and distributes resulting resumes to Lam’s Diversity Recruiter
- Screens candidates from sourcing activities and gets them excited about joining Lam
- Writes up comprehensive, professional phone screen summaries with recommendation
- Act as a Lam Ambassador and ensure a positive Candidate Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing strategic, creative recruiting strategies including diversity outreach for a wide variety of engineering, technical and non-technical roles
- Utility player who focuses on creative sourcing methods and strategies for seeking talent and researching new channels for active and passive recruiting
- Proven organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to positively manage relationships, provide strong customer service and work as a team
- A passion for striving for exceptional candidate experience
- Strong system skills including Excel, PowerPoint, LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS
- Must accessible and responsive to Recruiters during business hours
- Semiconductor, high-tech, hardware and/or lean manufacturing industry experience a plus
To apply, please email your resume to: Kelli.Galli@lamresearch.com