Board Term: 2 years
Position Term: 1 years
Time Commitment: ≈ 5 hours/mo.
Maintains TRPDX core webpages and career hub, ensuring that pages are kept current and materials are posted and removed timely.
- Keeps core webpages current, including:
- Homepage Carousel (upcoming events, new blogs/posts, and community updates/announcements).
- Stagnant pages (About Us, Become A Member, Contact Us, and other future sections).
- Partners with MarCom team and the Board to ensure content is updated and created and pages are deleted/added, as needed.
- Maintains the organization’s career hub:
- Facilitating and creating new job posts based on member request.
- Promote career focused topics based on member engagement levels (e.g., find resources for entry-level Total Rewards professionals to further learn their career paths, to act as the connector between a junior professional and a senior professional for mentorship etc.).
- Coordinates with MarCom team to ensure updated website content, especially for events, is timely posted to social media accounts and added to newsletters and email blasts.
- A WorldatWork member preferred
- Ability to attend monthly TRPDX board meetings, with onsite attendance as required.
- An ability to partner effectively towards a common goal.
- An ability to manage and organize information and prepare concise and efficient communications.
If you are interested in joining the TRPDX Board, please click trpdx.org and complete an application. (The position descriptions are also included on that link.)
TRPDX is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where volunteer opportunities are available to all industry professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.