Hanna Andersson is looking for a Temporary HR Business Partner who will serve as a consultant to our team and is committed to making Hanna a destination for talent, drive engagement and build our employment brand. The HR Business Partner plays a major role supporting our team and culture to deliver an associate experience that drives a high-performance organization. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and associates that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment, skilled at managing multiple responsibilities/projects, and jumps in and solves problems. The ideal candidate is a strong collaborator who values and enjoys working with teammates in support of the business.
This is a full-time, temporary position anticipated about 5-6 months.
- Consults with management, providing HR partnership and guidance.
- Participates in developing, evaluating, and monitoring training programs to ensure success.
- Create and update compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys.
- Use metrics to identify and communicate organizational trends and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assist with the recruitment process, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage and maintain HRIS, process status changes and terminations, and troubleshoot system issues and questions.
- Manage and track onboarding tasks for new hires in onboarding system, and conduct new hire orientation.
- Launch compliance training and monitor completion to deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a progressive HR role, preferably in Retail, Apparel industry.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, experience in more than one discipline preferred.
- Experience working within HR systems. Ability to quickly learn and master new systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must possess strong business acumen
- Working knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Able to comfortably move between strategic and day-to-day HR operations.
- Strong communication, judgment, and decision making.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Enjoys and thrives in a fast pace
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic Hanna family members.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children’s lifestyle brand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiastic associates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented and contribute to a collaborative and growth-drive work environment.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Address 608 NE 19th Avenue