Cedar Sinai Park, one of Portland’s non-profit premier senior living and care organizations is seeking a full-time, Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator.
Cedar Sinai Park is located at 6125 SW Boundary St. Portland, Oregon 97221
Here are some reasons you will want to work at Cedar Sinai Park (CSP)!
- CSP is a non-profit, community-based, residential senior living, skilled nursing and long-term care organization with a dedicated workforce
- Safety is our #1 priority. We have stringent infection control procedures in place.
- Beautiful 27-acre campus with free parking for employees
- We have a great culture of love-honor-respect, teamwork, and wonderful residents!
- Every employee receives a free meal on each shift worked
- Great benefits! Health (low/high deductibles), dental, life, LTD, Flexible Spending Accounts, 403(b) Retirement with an employer matching contribution
- Kaiser health insurance for $41.77 every two weeks for employees
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- At no cost to employee: Long-term disability, life, Employee Assistance Program
- 10 days of paid vacation accrued during the first year, then 15 days after 2 years
- 6 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus ($300)
- Professional HR Certification required.
- Professional, ethical, calm and positive attitude
- Able to communicate professionally (both verbally and in writing)
- Type minimum of 45 wpm with few errors
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior applicant tracking systems’ and HRIS experience (2 years)
- Prior experience in human resources (2 years)
- Basic Understanding of employee relations issues
Social distancing and infection control:
- We do not currently have any COVID-19 cases in staff or residents.
- This position will work with 2 other individuals (HR Director and Sr. HR Generalist) in the HR area
- There are no other staff currently working in the HR office—they are all working from home.
- All desks/ offices in Human Resources are a minimum of 10-feet apart.
- All employees use hand sanitizer and take their temperature upon entering the building.
- All employees are provided personal protection equipment including a material face mask (or surgical mask) to wear when they are within 10 feet of another person or in common areas.
- All employees (and contract staff) are provided training in proper hand-washing and infection control before starting.
- All entries and exits to the building come through the front door.
Essential Duties – Recruiting and Onboarding:
- Updating job postings on Indeed.com and Company web-site
- Answer and make phone calls to/from Applicants
- Manage applicant track and onboarding in Paylocity (we will train if prior ATS experience in another similar system like ADP).
- Screening applicants for minimum qualifications
- Conducting initial phone screens with applicants
- Scheduling in-person interviews with department heads
- Conduct reference checks and background rechecks through DHS
- Assemble new hire packets
- Coordinate the results of background checks
- Correspond via email with applicants and notify administrators of “Green Light” to hire
- Oversee assigning and progress of new hire online “Relias” training for healthcare workers
- Coordinate new hires with payroll specialist
Other duties as assigning include:
- Conducting research, running reports, maintaining personnel files and other filing
Love, Honor, Respect. Cedar Sinai Park is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identification, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, or any other state or federally protected classifications. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties. Please see job description for full list of responsibilities, requirements and related information.
- Address 6125 SW Boundary Street