Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, payroll, and benefit professionals support small and medium sized companies that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as companies with internal HR staff who can benefit from our support and training.
What is an HR Onsite?
XeniumHR Onsite employees –
- Represent the “face” of XeniumHR at our client’s workplace
- Are the go-to for day to day HR guidance and support
- Work in collaboration with their XeniumHR leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Client Location: Estacada
Hours of Position: Full time 40 hrs/wk preferred, minimum required 25hrs/wk.
HR services XeniumHR provides to this client:
- Recruiting – The full cycle! From posting position to making the offer!
- New Hire Orientations – Bringing new people onboard!
- Employee Relations – Handling the day to day and conflict resolution situations that arise.
- Benefits Administration – Open Enrollment and necessary Administration support by supporting employees benefit questions & monthly reconciliation.
- Leave Administration – Helping employees navigate their options.
- Performance Management – Review annual performance evaluation and support managers throughout the process.
- Other HR duties as needed – all that other stuff that happens during the day/ week/month!
What makes you a XeniumHR fit?
- 3+ years progressive HR experience
- Bachelor degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity and inclusion practices in the workplace
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply – even if you believe you don’t meet all of the requirements described.
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.
- Address Estacada, Oregon