The Retirement & Benefits Total Rewards Analyst is part of the human resources team and provides technical and analytical support to the organization’s compensation and benefits functions. This is a hybrid role, allowing the selected candidate the flexibility to work remotely up to 3 days a week. While assigned to focus and develop in-depth expertise in one function (Retirement) – all team members are expected to learn and support the full scope of Total Rewards – Benefits, Compensation, and Retirement.
- Administer retirement programs:
- Process and audit initial retirement elections and changes.
- Coordinate with retirement vendors to address retirement program questions/resolve issues.
- Help employees understand and enroll in the program and to initiate benefits.
- Administer retirement vendor invoicing.
- Process necessary EPCRS and Retirement contribution corrections.
- Manage formal dispute process.
- Provide analytical and administrative support for annual reporting and projects including, but not limited to: coordinating annual 5500 audit and PBGC payments.
- Manage match calculations and corrections and annual cash-outs for former employee accounts under threshold limits.
- Updates and maintains all plan documentation with attorney and Fiduciary Committee review.
- Implement retirement plan changes or enhancements.
- Arrange communication updates and quarterly retirement program training sessions.
- Assist with planning and support for the Fiduciary Committee; attend and participate in Fiduciary Committee meetings.
- Apply expertise, analytical and administrative skills to provide timely and effective administration of compensation and benefits programs. Assist HR partners and managers in in addressing compensation and benefits matters by researching issues, analyzing data, and providing information, education/training and talking points. Partner and coordinate with vendors to research and resolve issues.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of compensation and benefits programs. Develop and maintain audit reports to ensure data integrity, identify and resolve discrepancies. Prepare and present metrics and reports to monitor trends, identify risks and opportunities, and make data-supported recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations related to total rewards programs. Assists in updating required employer notifications (e.g. Summary Plan Descriptions) on the employee Intranet website. Initiates and coordinates reporting, preparation of forms (e.g. Form 5500s and non-discrimination testing) for Health and Welfare plans.
- Bachelors’ degree. Additional 2 years of experience in Total Rewards above the minimum requirement may be considered in lieu of Bachelors’ degree.
- Preference for Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Finance related fields of study.
- Four (4) years of Human Resources experience supporting compensation, benefits and/or retirement plan administration.
- Professional level experience administering compensation, benefits and retirement plans highly preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations:
- PHR, CCP or CBP.
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC) or Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Address 334 SE 8th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97123