Vestas is looking for a Talent Acquisition and Development Manager for our North America Region. If you have a passion and experience in HR processes: Learning & Development, On/Off-boarding & Talent Management and then we’d like to talk with you!
At Vestas – Our employee promise is “Your meaningful profession. It means the world to us.” By coming to work every day, taking part in changing the world’s energy mix, Vestas employees are making a positive impact on a global scale.
Group Staff Functions>People & Culture>P&C Region AME
This position is part of the regional HR team, reporting directly to the Head of Regional HR – with professional dotted-line reference to the global HR team, situation in Aarhus in Denmark. You will be working closely with the global team in your daily work and will be focusing on global processes.
- Function as the regional anchor to the global, local and regional projects, evaluations and continuous improvement of processes within Talent Acquisition
- Ensure there are long-term sourcing strategies for critical talent segment
- Owning stakeholder relationships with vendors, proactive own and provide recruitment counsel and guidance to effectively deliver the most optimal staffing solutions
- In alignment with the global team, develop and oversee local Talent Acquisition strategies, processes and programs to drive effective recruitment
- Vendor Management and Direct accountability for all hiring regionally
- Act as a subject matter expert in Employer Branding and viewed as the go-to person in the region on Employer Branding matters and coordinate with sub-regional leads
- Monitor and track Cost per Hire regionally to ensure optimized utilization accordingly of resources
- Be the regional go-to-person in our HR Tier model for learning, development, On/Off-boarding, and talent management (Tier 2)
- As minimum a bachelor’s degree in HR, Sociology, OD, Strategy or other equivalent education
- A solid understanding of recruitment marketing and modern screening tools
- Experience from large, international company, and preferably experience from working within a matrix structure
- Experience with learning design and blended learning solutions. Preferably knowledge of experience learning.
- Proven effective training/group facilitation skills – incl. experience in facilitating a webinar.
- Experience in people and team development and assessments, preferably DiSC certified
- Proven ability to build networking and Stakeholder Mgmt. skills
- Occupational Knowledge/Technology Orientation – Demonstrates the appropriate level of proficiency in the principles and practices of one’s field or profession. Demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement, to include understanding and application of technology (hardware, software, equipment and processes)
- Accountability – Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions and demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Communication – Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts
- Inclusiveness – Achieves a culture of Execution Excellence (safety focus, structure, work discipline) and continuous improvement with the management organization to advance capability and performance in all operational areas. Makes recommendations and champions improving area work processes
- Team Focus – Coaches, mentors and develops first line leadership
Pleas click here to apply to this position.
What we offer
As a member of the Vestas team, we offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. Among the many amenities we offer: healthcare; dental; vision; paid time off (PTO); generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more.
It is the policy of Vestas to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, or national origin, and to afford equal opportunity to veterans and individuals with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative within the People & Culture department.
This position is located at the Vestas Corporate office in Portland, OR. Requires up to 30% travel
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
- Address Portland, OR 97209