Do you believe government should be open and transparent? Do you demand fiscal responsibility in how the City pays elected officials? Would you like to apply your professional human resources expertise in compensation to contribute to a higher civic standard for the City in which you live? If the answer is yes, please apply to the Salary Commission.
The City needs community help to add transparency to its process for determining pay for the City’s elected officials, including the Mayor, the City Auditor, and City Councilors.
Commission activities include:
- Attending meetings by phone, virtually or in person
- Providing expertise around best practices in compensation
- Identifying, reviewing, and analyzing compensation data
- Determining annual salaries for elected officials
- Documenting how the determination was made
For more information or to apply for the job, please visit our website: