When: 11 Sep 2019 8:00 AM, PDT
Where: New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, 1500 NW Bethany Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97006
CWCG excited to partner with New Horizons to offer a series of all-day Excel courses at a discounted rate. This is an advanced excel course; please see the course outline below for details on what this course will offer.
Please click here to be taken to the registration site for this $150, all-day course. Use discount code TRPDX to receive the $150 discount (originally $300 value).
Registrants do not need to bring their own computer.
There must be a minimum of 8 registrants in order to hold a class, with a maximum of 20 registrants per class, so sign up before all of the spots are filled!
- WORKING WITH MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS & WORKBOOKS
- Use Links and External References
- Use 3-D References
- Consolidate Data
- USING LOOKUP FORMULAS AND FORMULA AUDITING
- Use Lookup Functions
- Trace Cells
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- SHARING AND PROTECTING WORKBOOKS
- Collaborate on a Workbook
- Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
- AUTOMATING WORKBOOK FUNCTIONALITY
- Apply Data Validation
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Work with Macros
- CREATING SPARKLINES AND MAPPING DATA
- Create Sparklines
- Map Data
- FORECASTING DATA
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Forecasting Data Trends