ATD AUGUST CHAPTER MEETING: PANEL OF DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION EXPERTS
When Monday, August 17, 2020 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
ATD Cascadia Member – $10.00
Friend of ATD Cascadia – $20.00
Partner Rate – $10.00
Discounted rate for members of partner organizations. Must be a member of ICF, NSA, ODN or SHRM. Contact ATD Cascadia for Code.
Join us for our August monthly chapter meeting where we’ll be hosting a panel of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion experts. As the demand for DEI work soars, we’ll learn best practices and stay at the forefront of this essential work.
We’ll be joined by:
Alexis James, Founder & CEO of Construct the Present
Marcus Carter II, Community Equity Strategist & Senior Recruiter at Instrument
Terry Rodriguez, Principal, TR & Associates
Additional Registration Details
- This is an online program offered using Zoom. Please be sure your audio and visual components are working prior to the session.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations(ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations?Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full stamp card?Email email@example.com and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund?Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
Ready to register? visit https://tdcascadia.org/events