Monday, September 16, 2019
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
1945 NW QuimbyPortlandOregon97209United States
The Chapter meetings are at the same date, time and location every month (no meeting in December) so members can plan ahead. We provide the food. You provide the beverages. And everyone provides the interaction and content.
Here’s the general format:
- 15 minutes for people to get settled and get food and/or beverages
- 15 minutes of a facilitated exercise related to the program theme
- 60 – 90 minutes of short presentations (5 – 15 minutes) related to a specific theme.
- Some speakers will be chosen ahead of time.
- Some speakers will be chosen from the participants.
- Presentations are intended to be content-rich and provide nuggets of information.
- Presentation modality will be chosen prior to the meeting. May include open space, World Cafe, speed PPT, etc. and all will be timed.
- More Networking and Collegiality
- This is an opportunity to learn and participate in emerging training methodologies.
- It’s also an opportunity to learn and become exposed to new ideas (with less time investment!)
- All this while still enjoying the collegial environment and networking opportunities you’ve come to expect from our events!
If you are interested in being a part of the presentations, please email the ATD office at email@example.com.
– – – – – – – – – –
- Check in at 6 pm.
- Workshop is in the private party room.
- Food will be provided. Beverages available for purchase.
- View transportation
- Limited to 75 participants.
- Location and Parking: Thanks to our good friends at XPO Logistics, we have great parking right near the Lucky Lab. Please click hereto view a map of free parking at XPO Logistics.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event. Registration available at the door for the same price.
- Registration is available for our partner organizations. We have written agreements with other local membership associations to provide discounted prices at some of our our events. These organizations are SHRM, ODN, ICF and NSA. National ATD is NOT one of our partner organizations and, therefore, not eligible for a discounted rate.
- To receive a refund, a written request must be received in the Chapter office at least one week before the event.
- No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
- Have a full stamp card? To redeem your stamp card, please email the ATD office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request a code to redeem online.
- If you have multiple registrations, we can handle that for you in one transaction. Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or email@example.com.