ATD Conference Snapshots
When: Monday, July 20, 2020 5:00 PM, PDT
Did you miss ATD National’s virtual conference in June? If so, or even if you attended and would like a refresher, the ATD Cascadia Chapter July meeting is your chance to learn about some fascinating key take-aways. The conference brought together experts from around the world, and at our meeting we’ll hear from local attendees about the insights they gained from 5 days of leading-edge content.
With such topics as instructional design, learning science, leadership development, and talent strategies, you can expect to explore plenty of intriguing subjects with our panel. And, we’ll dive deeper into these areas during break-out discussions.
Come sharpen your professional toolkit in our welcoming community. We hope to see you there!
- Instructional Design
- Talent Development
- Zoom Access information will be sent via email prior to the program
- Check in begins at 5 pm online
- Program begins at 5:15 pm.
- Our Chapter Meetings are a great opportunity to connect with talent development colleagues from across the area as well as to learn something new as each meeting focuses on a different topic related to our profession. Meetings take place the place the third Monday of each month (except December) and are open to members and non-members alike.
Additional Registration Details
- This is an online program offered using Zoom. Please be sure your audio and visual components are working prior to the session.
- Online registration available until noon the day of the event.
- Discounted registration is available for our partner organizations (ICF, NSA, ODN, SHRM).
- Multiple registrations? Contact the office at 503-579-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full stamp card? Email email@example.com and request a code to redeem online.
- Need a refund? Send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before the event. No refunds or credits for future events given after that time.
HRCI and SHRM
This program may be eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.