CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING FOR T&D PROFESSIONALS
When Thursday, September 24, 2020 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Location Zoom – access will be provided prior to the program
ATD Cascadia Partner – $20.00
If you are a member of a partner ATD Chapter, ICF, ODN, NSA, SHRM please contact us for the registration code.
Cascadia ATD Member Rate – $20.00
Friend of Cascadia ATD – $45.00
- Learning professionals seeking to re-charge their creative energy
- Training team members who seek to address strategic problems
- Any individual who will benefit from learning and applying strategic thinking and innovation skills in their role
Are you looking for new ways to solve problems and issues in your organization? Are you frustrated by mandates to “Think outside the box” that fail to provide the space, resources, and support to discover your original ideas?
For T&D to serve as a strategic partner, it’s necessary to think beyond obvious solutions. Businesses easily get stuck thinking “We’ve always done it this way.” We tend to think of innovation as a magical property or some inspired idea. Or that only certain individuals have the gift, and thereby get to innovate for the rest of us. However, innovation rarely happens by accident.
During this workshop, D.J. Netz will offer alternatives (traditional and unorthodox), best practices, and frameworks for developing fresh approaches to solving pernicious problems and addressing unmet needs. Along the way, he’ll share his experiences with collaboration, getting buy-in, and generating useful and unusual ideas that stand out.
During this workshop, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Interact with a robust set of strategic and innovative thinking tools
- Explore methods for driving innovative thinking within their organizations
- Identify actions to stretch their personal creativity
This session will use Zoom at the virtual platform.
Workshop begins promptly at 3 pm. Please be logged in and ready to begin.
Technical support is not available during the event so please check your connections ahead of time.
Instructions on how to connect to the event via Zoom will be sent by email the day before the workshop.
More information visit https://tdcascadia.org/events